(0) items in cart|
Ok I am giving you a nugget of pure joy here with the information that is about to follow. I make these cookies so many times throughout the year and can safely say the reaction I get is far better than any cookie I make from scratch. Who doesn’t love funfetti cake and these are basically condensed versions which become little bursts of bite-size flavor. Make these with your kids and let them go crazy decorating. They will love them. You will love them.
FUNFETTI CHRISTMAS COOKIES ARE AMAZING.
The ingredients are super simple and makes about 30 cookies:
* 1 package of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
* 2 Eggs
* 1/3 Cup Oil
* Vanilla Frosting – if you are lucky enough to find the infamous Rainbow Chip frosting BUY IT IMMEDIATELY but it’s hard to come by these days. Otherwise any ole vanilla icing will do.
* Whatever holiday themed sprinkles and cake decorations you can find, green food coloring, the tackier the better!
the dough!! : finished product:
* Heat oven to 375 degrees.
* Pour cake mix into large bowl, stir with oil and eggs with a large spoon until full mixed up and moistened.
* Spoon out dough and roll in hands into 1” balls
* Place the dough balls about 2” apart on un-greased cookie sheets
* Flatten the top of each dough ball a little (either with bottom of glass or hand) so that cookies become about ¼” thick.
* Bake at 375 degrees for between 6-8 minutes. You want the edges to be a light golden brown—you don’t want to overcook these!
* Remove from cookie sheets after 1 minute.
* Let the cookies cool a little before frosting. Add green food coloring to the frosting, or just use red and green sprinkles on the white frosting. Go crazy decorating—they’ll still taste amazing :)
* Store in airtight container.
Obviously the cornerstone of your future Ugly Sweater party will be the Ugly Christmas Sweater...
Want to take your sweater ugliness up a notch, just cut off the sleeves! My...
We had a Mexican Fiesta themed Christmas Eve last holiday… so Matt and Stacy went...
Ok I am giving you a nugget of pure joy here with the information that...
Who needs one more boooooooringly perfect family Christmas card photo in the mail? Mix it...
I loved my cousin Bekie’s take on the “Family Tree” holiday style sweater! This is...
My cousin had the genius and hilarious idea last year to not just wear the...
The Ugly Christmas Sweater Kit is for everyone! We respect all holidays around here so...
© Ugly Christmas Sweater Kit 2019 | Website By: Clave